Puppy Visits in Greater Seattle
A puppy, just like a new baby is an exciting addition to any family that along with the joy and love they bring can present new and unexpected challenges.
- Do you find you are late to work or rushing home early to tend to a puppy that is amped up with boredom?
- Are you finding accidents in the house, contending with chewing/digging or a puppy that’s hungry for attention once you’re home?
Let our pet care specialists help with these challenges by setting up puppy visits! As with our other services, each puppy visit is tailored to the uniqueness of your puppy’s personality and designed to help support your training regimen, leash manners, and potty training while providing appropriate mental stimulation and socialization. Puppy visits are scheduled for 15 (minimum of 2 daily visits must be scheduled), 30, 45 & 60 minute time slots and can be scheduled in the service window of your choice.
Rates for Puppy Visits
- 15 Minute Visit (minimum of two daily visits): $15
- 30 Minute Visit : $25
- 45 Minute Visit : $30
- 60 Minute Visit : $40
Rates for Recurring Services
If you opt to set up regular, recurring services (services that will occur on the same days/week every month) your rates will be discounted as follows:
- 3 or fewer walks/week: $25/walk
- 4 walks/week: $24/walk
- 5 +walks/week: $23/walk
- 3 or fewer walks/week: $29/walk
- 4 walks/week: $28/walk
- 5 +walks/week: $27/walk
- 3 or fewer walks/week: $40/walk
- 4 walks/week: $39/walk
- 5 +walks/week: $38/walk
- Any and all parking and toll fees are the responsibility of the client
- Holidays are subject to a 50% surcharge.
If you’d like to schedule a meet and greet to discuss setting up puppy services, please complete our questionnaire so we can start the match making process for your pooch and future pet care specialist. Once we’ve reviewed your submission our office will be in contact with you to make set up a complimentary Meet & Greet.